photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

martedì 30 aprile 2013

・ Review + Swatches ・Kate Moss LASTING FINISH by Rimmel London

Maybe it's already a bit outdated but I still love them! I'm talking about the Lipstick collection by Kate Moss, a must-have. Love her and I love this collection so much, those lipsticks are asbolutely amazing!



I got two of them, the Red one in #10 (Kate's favorite shade) and the fuchsia one in #20
All the 11 shades of this collection are amazing! and the price it's only 7.90
It's really creamy and It last for 8 hours but you can remove it really easily, it's also quite moisturizing!
Personally I think that the red one really looks like the Apocalips lip lacquer in #Apocaliptic.

Here are the swatches! 


So.. what do u think about it? What's your favorite shade? :)
Comment below and follow me! ♥♥
Love you all, see ya soon! (\ ^∇^) /

7 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous colour swatches! ♥ I like the red shade best ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wonderful colors!!
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG, let me know what you think about it!
    xxx

    Nelslicious

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey there lovely! Tagged you for a tag post here:
    http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com/2013/04/tag-behind-scenes-of-blogging.html

    Love your blog!!
    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Adoro questi rossetti, molto belli!
    Grazie per essere passata dea me, ti seguo!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥