photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

martedì 2 aprile 2013

・ Review + Swatches ・ Kiko Lipstick n° 84


I think every girl should have a red lipstick in their makeup case! and today I want to show you one of my favorite.


The n° 84 by Kiko.



I bought it some weeks ago in one of  kiko's store in Italy, it was the last one of this shade and it was only around 3€ so I had to try it. 
To be honest I've never really liked Kiko's lipstick before ( I hate them) because they were all too "glossy" and they immediately faded from the lips >< but this one it's really awesome! it's such a vivid red and it last all day long! (even if you eat) it gives you sexy and full looking lips :3




Pros: long lasting, awesome color and really cheap
Cons: the only cons.. it's too effing dry, but if you put a moisturizer before there's no problem.


You know what? Usually there are too many shades similar to each other, Kiko should have more fantasy, that's why this one really surprised me.



That's how it looks on my lips, I love the contrast between pale skin and red lips! 


Feel free to comment and follow me  〜(^∇^〜)
plus if you want you can follow my blog with Bloglovin ^^

Byee ♥


8 commenti:

  1. Bello questo rosso! Io ho la matita sempre kiko dello stesso colore, ed è vero, è secchissimo (sarà la stessa miscela). Però io se metto il lucido sbava intorno alla bocca e fa effetto donna anziana..

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. hahaha davvero? io per denderlo migliore sotto metto un pò di lip balm o uso il labello, anche perchè il rosso rispetto agli altri colori è più difficile da applicare non ho mai capito perchè ><

      Elimina
  2. It looks so perfect on you! Indded the contrast is great! Plus you're so pretty! <3

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥