photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award.

Hello Everyone!! ^^  I've been nominated by Athena of http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.it/ for The Versatile Blogger Award, aww Thank you!! ♥♥




Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and put a link to their blog in the post.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Select 15 blogs that you recently discovered or follow regularly to nominate. Let those blogs know you nominated them.


7 Things About Myself:

1 Other than a bunny I also have a super gorgeous dog, a pomeranian named Spike :)
2 As you can see from my blog, I'm addicted to  pink things. My room it's all pink!
3 Cara Delevigne it's my favorite model but I also really love Miranda Kerr
4 My favorite blogger it's Xiaxue
5 I hate math from the bottom of my heart!
6 My favorite food it's chicken.
7 I would really love to dye my hair cotton candy pink but I like my blond hair


Blogs nominated:


Those are some of  the blogs I follow regulary and other that I've found recently and that I really love!

Congratulation!! Have a good day, see you soon!! ♥

5 commenti:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. T^T

    It was nice reading a tidbit about you! I would definitely love to see pictures of Spike! Hahah, I love Pomeranians! :D

    Also love Miranda Kerr. Gorgeous woman with perfect body. <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congratulations :)
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG, let me know what you think about it!
    xxx

    Nelslicious

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie mille per il premio, sei stata molto carina :)
    Un bacione*_*

    RispondiElimina
  4. congrats! post pictures of your pets! :)
    hehe and i love xiaxue too. shes so funny~

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Don't dye it pink - I love your hair the way it is :D

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts.

    Thanks! Charlie xx UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥