photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

domenica 26 gennaio 2014

・ Review ・ Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner: Ultra Dolce ricette di Provenza - with Lavender and roses extracts



The huge range of Garnier's "Ultra Dolce" it's awesome and I've tried almost every kind of shampoos, conditioners and masks from it. Of course I was not satisfied by them all, because they have a specific action, my favorite was the one with Honey and Chamomille for light hair, also I was really satisfied with the Avocado and Shea butter conditioner for dry hair.
Well.. I know that not all the ingredients are really good and natural (in fact sometimes I like to alternate it with natural and homemade masks etc) but I like how it works on my hair so it's okay.
Anyway, I was really excited to try the new one for sensitive hair with Lavender, well known for is soothing action, and the sweet Rose extracts.
It smells so good! I love the smell of roses, even if the Lavender smell is stronger here, and the pastel packaging it's so lovely! (I'm the worst when it's about cute packagings)
I've been using them for a couple of days now and I absolutely love the effect on my hair.
It  makes my hair soft, smooth and shiny,  also the lovely smell stays on for a while.
The only cons.. it's not really volumising or thickening but I have a lot of hair so I don't care much, also I loved that since sometimes I get a few small tangles this one really helped, it's really detangling, especially the conditioner.
Overall, I've been very impressed by them. What about you? ♥

PS: Can you help me with a contest?
You just need to like this  pic and the 2 pages 1,2
Thanks ^_^

IT
La vasta gamma degli "Ultra Dolce" della Garnier è sorprendente! Ho provato quasi tutti i loro tipi di shampoo, balsamo e maschere. Certo, non mi hanno soddisfatta tutti, anche perchè hanno un azione specifica per tutti i tipi di capelli, i miei preferiti sono  quello al miele e camomilla per capelli chiari e il balsamo al burro di karitè e avocado per capelli secchi.
Beh.. sono consapevole del fatto che non tutti gli ingredienti di questi prodotti sono esattamente buoni e naturali (infatti cerco sempre di alternarli a prodotti naturali o impacchi fatti in casa ecc) ma adoro l'effetto che ha su i miei capelli quindi va bene. 
Comunque, ero davvero ansiosa di provare la nuova linea per capelli delicati con olio essenziale di lavanda ad azione lenitiva e estratto di rosa per addolcire. Ha un odore floreale meraviglioso, adoro il profumo delle rose, anche se in questo caso quello che prevale è quello della Lavanda, inoltre ha  un pack davvero molto carino di un bellissimo viola pastello (sono la peggiore quando si tratta di cose carine ><)
E' da qualche giorno che lo sto utilizzando e adoro l'effetto che ha sui miei capelli.
Li rende davvero soffici, lisci e lucidi, inoltre l'odore resta per un bel po'. 
L'unica cosa che non mi è piaciuta è che nessuno dei due è particolarmente volumizzante o rinforzante ma dato che ho tanti capelli non m'importa molto.. Ho apprezzato sopratutto il modo in cui districa i capelli, in particolar modo il balsamo.
Nel complesso, sono stata abbastanza colpita da questi due prodotti, da provare :)
Voi cosa ne pensate? ♥




PS: Mi aiutereste con un concorso?
basta solo mettere un "mi piace" a questa  foto e alle due pagine 1,2
Grazie ^_^

15 commenti:

  1. I love trying new conditioners.. and lavender and rose are my favorite scents among many! Especially lavender because sometimes I have trouble sleeping~ Great post!


    ~*~*~*~Btw, please check out my blog! I will happily return the favor for EVERY comment I get! I will follow back too<3~*~*~*

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/




    Thank you!<3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Too bad we don't have that specific kind of Garnier's Ultra Dolce (u.u") I love roses and lavender, so I would've definitely tried this one! (*^_^*)
    I like reading your blog, because you also write in Italian (^_^)b I visited an Italian language course at university, but I was always bad at remembering vocabulary. With your blog I can practice my Italian and learn about things I like ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww your comment made my day, you're so sweet! ❤️ I'm glad to be helpful, thank you ^_^

      Elimina
  3. Mi hai incuriosita con questo articolo dettagliato :) Spero di trovarlo <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Anche a me è piaciuto molto il balsamo al burro di karitè e avocado!
    Tra un pó il balsamo mi finirà...Magari potrei provare questo:)

    RispondiElimina
  5. ti confesso che siccome amo il rosa alla follia, credo che li comprerò pechè sono BELLISSIMI
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    RispondiElimina
  6. oi, quanto tempo! Tudo bem? Adorei a postagem flor! Muito legal!
    http://liihmarks.blogspot.com.br/

    RispondiElimina
  7. complimenti per il post e per il blog, molto carino!! se ti va di passarmi a salutare il mio blog è http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it
    ovviamente se decidessi di iscriverti, ricambierei con piacere!!
    un bacio

    RispondiElimina
  8. what an interesting product. i dont think they have this line in canada at all! but if they did, you'd be i'd snap it up. the packaging looks very cute.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    RispondiElimina
  9. Awww these look so pretty ;uuu; I wish we had a line like this in England now :c I love how you write in English and Italian btw c: keeps me up with my languages!

    Also thank you for visiting my blog and followed you ^u^
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥