photo 1pez_zps986323bd.jpg photo 2-pez_zpscb77fc65.jpg photo 3pez_zps729c34a8.jpg

mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

・ Review + Swatches ・Essence Stay All Day 16h ( Soft Sand)








Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about the Essence  "Stay All Day 16h" foundation, which I've mentioned before in my March Beauty favorites post.
As I've said before I barely use foundation because I really have nothing much to cover on my face, but, when I want to try something different I love to use this one.
As all the products from essence it's really cheap only 4.99, also  the packaging is lovely and really practical to use. There are 4 differet shades of this foundation: 10 soft beige, 20 soft nude, 30 soft sand, 40 soft honey, mine is soft sand, one of the darkest shades. To be honest at first I thought this shade was going to be too dark for me so I would have ended by looking like a Ganguro (if you don't know what I'm talking about just look at this) or someone from the Jersey shore..(look at this) or just someone with an awful fake tan..but I was really surprised to find that this foundation just make me look alive (compared to how I usually look like) I LOVE the tanned look it gives to me and its coverage is awesome!
Also, since it's liquid, it doesn't dry out my skin like many other foundations.
 But.. I would not recommend a daily use of this product since the ingredients are almost all silicones..
so if you want to get it just avoid to use it everyday.
Anyway, from the picture can you see the difference? on the left (with no foundation, only waring concealer) I look like really pale while on the right (wearing the essence foundation) you can actually see that my skin looks more "peachy" (not sure what shade is that lol) Also, I have to add that It's not that long-lasting as it says but.. (it should be 16h) but you know we are talking about a "low cost" foundation so I didn't expect this much from it.
Overall, I can say I really like this foundation and I want to try another shade, maybe a light shade this time.
What about you? what do you think about it? what is your favorite foundation? comment below and let me know :) 
See you soon! 


34 commenti:

  1. I have not tried this before! It looks similar to the bonjouris 16hr foundation you look amazing xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like Essence cosmetic. Looks good. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Risposte
    1. Not sure about it but for oily skin it's better to avoid liquid foundations.

      Elimina
  4. This foundation looks interesting honestly I only have tried essence eyeshadow I got from beauty swap cause essence isn't available here :( but I'm intrigued to try this out ^^ you look lovely as always nana!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Really?! You can't get essence there? >< anyway thank you Misa! ❤️❤️❤️

      Elimina
  5. Never tried this foundation, but looks good on your skin!
    Love, Annelies

    http://loveand-laughter.blogspot.be

    RispondiElimina
  6. Nice Review! I used the foundation too, a few years ago :)
    Check out my newest Post!

    Love, Chiara of http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Wow! It really change your face haha
    Kisses ;)
    http://anitaslittlecloset.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Thank you so much! Sure, I'm going to check your blog :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. questo prodotto non l'ho ancora visto all'ovs della mia città ma da come me ne parli mi piacerebbe provarlo :)

    RispondiElimina
  10. molto carino l'effetto di questo fondo :) non l'ho mai provato ma ho altri prodotti essence che trovo davvero carini!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Sii, i prodotti della essence sono sempre molto carini :)
      Grazie per il commento :)

      Elimina
  11. I love this brand since it's so affordable! I need to try this foundation, it looks great on you ^-^

    boho vanity ♡

    RispondiElimina
  12. Oh very interesting review~ I never tried essence but looks like a good brand~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. Oh wow what an amazing foundation especially considering how cheap and affordable it is too. Xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com ♡♡

    RispondiElimina
  14. You are so pretty !
    Nice blog !
    I am following you now ✿
    Follow me back if you like what I am doing ★
    Xx
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  15. Ohh I wish I had nothing to cover on my face, lucky you :)
    Anyways the foundations looks really natural and that is exactly what I look for in a foundation. If you hadn't posted a before picture, I never would've guessed that it isn't your natural tan. I've been using Revlon Colorstay for a while now, but lately I've been feeling like trying something lighter, so maybe I will try out Essence.
    And you are so so pretty :)

    xx L'extravagance

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww thank you so much, I love this kind of commenta <3

      Elimina

Thanks for your lovely comment ♥